A curious, connected, creative world.
Transform young lives through creativity.
1. We design and deliver arts programs that make a difference.
2. We make access, equity and inclusion central to all we do.
3. We demonstrate and champion the importance of creative participation.
4. We have strong governance, sound finances, great people.
1. Cultural expression is a human right.
2. Creative participation is essential to growth and development.
3. Creativity is vital to learning in schools and communities.
4. Investment in creativity benefits industries and careers.
5. Vibrant cultural diversity underpins a healthy inclusive society.
Commitment to First Nations
Carclew, or Tutu Karralikanungku (Looking Out From Above) is situated on Kaurna land.
Carclew aims to embed Reconciliation into all that we do, which is expressed in our stretch Reconciliation Action Plan.
We also acknowledge the significance and importance of the Uluru Statement from the Heart; a powerful and unique statement of consensus from the many First Nations delegates at the Referendum Convention at Uluru on 26 May 2017. We pledge our support for the recognition of Australia’s Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples in the Australian Constitution.
Inclusion & Diversity
Carclew is committed to fostering inclusiveness and embraces the diversity of all people, such as differences in cultural background, ethnicity, disability, age, faith, gender identity, sexual orientation, socio-economic background or geographic location. Respect and integrity underpin our interactions and we welcome everyone to participate in our programs. We don't tolerate bullying, discrimination, victimisation or harassment of any kind and actively prevent, address and eliminate such behaviours.