Write on the Money | Grants Information Session offers grant writing insights for individual artists applying for funding with either Carclew and/or Helpmann Academy. Learn how to summarise your project, respond to criteria, conquer your budget, and make a selection panel sit up in their chair and take notice.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The crucial elements of Who, What, Where, Why, When and How – and getting to the point.
- How to define your project, its outcomes and why this needs to happen now.
- How to calculate the cost of your project and prepare a budget.
- The ins and outs of support materials.
- What it means to make your project viable.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
South Australian artists who are either 26-years and under, or who are eligible for Helpmann support
WHEN: Tuesday 20 August, 5:30pm for a 6pm start. Concludes with drinks at 7pm
WHERE: Tandanya National Aboriginal Cultural Institute, 253 Grenfell St, Adelaide
COST: FREE but registration is essential HERE
Presented by Helpmann Academy and Carclew.