All personal information collected by Carclew is collected and stored in accordance with the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012, Privacy Regulations 2013, the Australian Privacy Principles and the Freedom of Information Act 1991.
Personal information is the information that you provide to Carclew about yourself from which your identity is either apparent or can be reasonably identified. You may provide this information by:
- emailing us
- completing a written or an electronic contact form such as a workshop registration or grant application form;
- telephoning us, or
- contacting us in person or in writing.
You may provide your personal information in hard copy or through the website and/or electronic forms. Most commonly your information will be used for the purpose of workshop registration, grant assessment or e-news and information distribution.
Carclew will not share information with other Government agencies without your permission unless it:
- is necessary to provide you with the service that you have requested;
- is required to by authorised law;
- will prevent or lessen a serious or imminent threat to somebody’s health.
Carclew will not disclose (share or sell) your personal information to any overseas recipient.
You can choose to stop receiving information from us; or enquire about a privacy concern by writing to us at:
11 Jeffcott Street
North Adelaide SA 5006
If you are unsatisfied with Carclew’s response to your concerns that we have interfered with your privacy you can complain to the Office of the Information Commissioner by telephone: 1300 363 992 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org