Carclew QuickstART loans are no interest commercial loans for individual artists, groups and creative practitioners aged 18 - 26 years.
- Design, production, presentation or exhibition costs
- Equipment or materials purchase
- Research and development
- Professional development
- Marketing and promotion costs
- Grant top-up or gap funding
- 3 – 12 months
- Flexible repayments to suit your budget
- The Carclew QuickstART loan is a commercial loan. Failure to repay the loan will result in a loan default which may impact your credit rating.
The program is available to individual artists, groups and creative practitioners.
- be between the ages of 18 – 26 years (if a group, the majority of group members must be aged 18 – 26 years) at time of application;
- be an Australian citizen or have permanent resident status in Australia;
- have an ABN (in order to be assessed for a commercial loan);
- be a resident of South Australia for at least six months immediately prior to making the application;
- be able to articulate their relationship and commitment to the creative and cultural industries in South Australia, if the project or activity does not take place in South Australia; and
- meet with Carclew staff prior to making an application to discuss the viability of their proposed project or activity.
To qualify you need to:
- Outline the purpose of the loan;
- Describe your practice;
- Outline your experience in your sector;
- Provide supporting evidence of your work; and
- Provide referees from your sector.
If you are interested in applying for a Carclew QuickstART loan, you must:
Please note: All loan applications are subject to available funds. It is essential that you discuss your application with us prior to submission.
Hompage image: Ross McHenry, recipient of a Project and Development Grant. Photo by Jonathan VDK