Carclew is responsible for policy, funding and strategic initiatives that nourish the artistic and cultural lives of South Australian children and young people aged 26 and under.
The following Carclew policies and procedures are available for download:
- Accident, Incident and Injury Policy (Accident, Incident and Injury Procedures)
- Achievement Review and Professional Development Policy (Achievement Review and Professional Development Procedure)
- Code of Conduct Policy (Code of Conduct Procedure)
- Child Safe Environment Policy (Child Safe Environment Procedure)
- Grievance Policy (Grievance Resolution Procedures)
- Motor Vehicle Policy (Motor Vehicle Procedure)
- Employee Clearance for Working with Children Policy (Exployee Clearance for Working with Children Procedure)
- Social Media Policy (Social Media Procedure)
In addition, Carclew has available a range of useful guidelines:
- Guidelines and templates for the development of new policy/procedures and review of existing policy/procedures
- Arts SA protocols for working with children in art
- Carclew guiding principles
- Social Media Principles and Style Guide
Carclew is actively developing additional policies and procedures, as required. Policies and procedures of the Carclew Board are reviewed on a regular basis.
These policies do not represent legal advice. If you have any queries about your obligations, you should seek your own independent legal advice.
For queries in regards to Carclew Board policies, procedures and guidelines, please contact the Policy Administration Officer
Arts Law Centre for Australia
The National Companion Card Scheme
National Police Clearance Certificate - SA
Arts SA Protocols for Working with Children in the Arts