Write on the Money is presented by Helpmann Academy and Carclew. This free workshop is designed especially for emerging creatives wanting to learn how to write grants and to refine and improve their grant writing skills.
Offering handy tips and tricks to emerging South Australian artists, applying for grants with Helpmann Academy or Carclew or both!
This will be a practical, informative session to help you secure the support you need to get your project off the ground. You will learn how to summarise your project, respond to criteria, conquer your budget, and make a selection panel sit up in their chair and take notice.
- The crucial elements of who, what, where, why, when and how – and getting to the point
- How to define your project, its outcomes and why this needs to happen now
- How to calculate the cost of your project and prepare a budget
- The ins and outs of support materials
- What it means to make your project viable
A panel of industry experts including Helpmann Academy CEO, Jane MacFarlane and Carclew, Funding Programs, Coordinator Joel Byrne will offer their insights on what it takes to write a successful grant application, and the opportunities this can unlock for you to launch your career.
This session includes networking drinks.