Age Suitability: K, JP, P, S
Classes, Workshops & Performances
Cirkidz is the pre-eminent circus training centre in South Australia. Our Circus School program welcomes over 300 young people every week, ranging in age from 2½ years old through to teenagers and adults. We run also run Circus Arts Workshops for schools, community groups and corporate clients all over South Australia.
We believe that circus is an invaluable way to support social, physical, and creative development in children and young people.
Our workshops develop healthy young people by:
- Letting them explore identity and build confidence
- Allowing risk-taking in a safe environment
- Teaching teamwork and cooperation
- Encouraging creative use of imagination
- Demonstrating hard work and patience as a pathway to achievement
- Encouraging laughter and fun
Cirkidz’ circus workshops are tailor-made to suit each organisation. They are lead by highly-skilled, enthusiastic, professional circus tutors who teach students the secrets of circus; as well as engaging them in learning about cooperation, teamwork, inclusion, confidence and the benefits of healthy activity.
The Troupe is well-known in Adelaide for high-quality roving and staged performances at festivals, events and in-theatre seasons. They can be booked for performances or roves to suit any occasion.