Carclew is South Australia’s only multi-artform and cultural organisation dedicated to artistic outcomes by and for people aged 26 and under. It provides young people with opportunities to try different artforms, supports emerging artists to develop their craft and advocates for youth arts practice.
Carclew’s programs consist of workshops, events, arts projects, funding programs, and skill development opportunities, which:
- Provide funding, scholarships and mentoring opportunities for South Australian artists aged 26 and under.
- Provide funding for youth arts organisations working with children and young people.
- Connect artists with South Australian schools, teachers and students.
- Help young South Australians connect with arts industry professionals.
- Provide South Australian artists with affordable rehearsal, performance and exhibition spaces.
- Profile and celebrating young South Australian artists.
- Connect children and young people to the arts across South Australia.
- Carclew Annual Report 2012/2013
- Carclew Audited Accounts 2012/2013
- Carclew Youth Arts Annual Report 2011/2012
- Carclew Youth Arts Audited Accounts 2011/2012
- Carclew Youth Arts Annual Report 2010/2011
- Carclew Youth Arts Audited Accounts 2010/2011
- Carclew Youth Arts Annual Report 2009/2010
- Carclew Youth Arts Audited Accounts 2009/2010
- Carclew Youth Arts Annual Report 2008/2009
- Carclew Youth Arts Audited Accounts 2008/2009